Booking Boss is an innovative award winning Software Company, building exciting apps for tours, activities and attractions globally and is dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers - and blowing their socks off.
As the Strategic Account Manager, you will represent our company and interact with key clients, which include major attractions, large tourism operators and family entertainment centres, located across the globe. If you have excellent communication and project management skills with a can-do customer service attitude, we would like to meet you.
- Build and develop longstanding client relationships with key contacts
- Effectively manage all assigned clients throughout the course of their subscription
- Negotiate and secure subscription renewals, with the goal of increasing seat numbers and subscription fees
- Identify and execute upsell opportunities within existing client base
- Constantly analyse usage reports for each client and liaise with key contacts to ensure maximum usage of the service
- Meet with individual users of the service and conduct training on how to utilise the service to its maximum potential
- Actively seek clients with up-sell opportunities, and provide these clients with valuable propositions to increase user numbers to help drive client revenue
- Identify and resolve client issues
- Work with the client services team to ensure that all clients are setup with a customised account
- Manage key implementations and project plans
- Other projects as directed from time to time
- Availability to travel as needed
- Results oriented: motivated to exceed business goals
- Communication: excellent communicator and co-ordinator
- Self-confident: knows own ability
- Adaptable: able to operate in complex and ambiguous circumstances
- Integrity: sets high standards and leads by example
- Excellent telephone and customer service technique
- Excellent communication and people skills
As the ideal candidate, you desire working in an exciting, fast paced driven environment. You are hands-on, have excellent communication skills, are versatile and work well under pressure. Most importantly you have great drive, enthusiasm, and a strong passion and motivation that is infectious.
If this sounds like you, email us your CV at email@example.com